Our purpose is to experience God’s healing power in our lives by working through a Christ-centered Twelve Step program. Through sharing stories, we journey toward healing, strength, and hope with one another.
A Christ-centered program that gives people the resources and relationships to help recover from past or current hurts, habits, and hang-ups, whether they are affecting their own life or the lives of those around them. Celebrate Recovery meetings are Sundays at 4:30 PM on the first floor of the FEC (use the door by the fountain). Participants are asked to wear a mask and practice social distancing. You must be 18 or older to attend.
Celebrate Recovery will start back up again beginning March 14. Safety guidelines like wearing masks and social distancing will be in effect. Feel free to reach out to Janet Durrwachter with any questions.
Contact: Pastor Janet Durrwachter, Teaching Pastor
THINGS WE ARE
- A safe place to share
- A place of belonging
- A place to care for others and be cared for
- A place where respect is given to each other
- A place where confidentiality is highly regarded
- A place to learn
- A place for healthy challenges and healthy risks
- A place to grow and become strong again
THINGS WE ARE NOT
- A place for selfish control
- A place for therapy
- A place for secrets
- A place to look for dating relationships
- A place to rescue or be rescued by others
- A place for perfection
- A place to judge others
- A quick fix