Our purpose is to experience God’s healing power in our lives by working through a Christ-centered Twelve Step program. Through sharing stories, we journey toward healing, strength, and hope with one another.
A Christ-centered program that gives people the resources and relationships to help recover from past or current hurts, habits, and hang-ups, whether they are affecting their own life or the lives of those around them. Celebrate Recovery meetings are Sundays at 4:30 PM on the first floor of the FEC (use the door by the fountain). Participants are asked to wear a mask and practice social distancing. You must be 18 or older to attend.
Celebrate Recovery is currently suspending in-person gatherings until further notice. Feel free to reach out to Janet Durrwachter with any questions.
Contact: Pastor Janet Durrwachter, Teaching Pastor
THINGS WE ARE
- A safe place to share
- A place of belonging
- A place to care for others and be cared for
- A place where respect is given to each other
- A place where confidentiality is highly regarded
- A place to learn
- A place for healthy challenges and healthy risks
- A place to grow and become strong again
THINGS WE ARE NOT
- A place for selfish control
- A place for therapy
- A place for secrets
- A place to look for dating relationships
- A place to rescue or be rescued by others
- A place for perfection
- A place to judge others
- A quick fix